$350 (Life Time)
The membership fees go towards the operation of the association.
All collected amounts will go towards the various awards, sponsorships, and scholarships we provide to the school and students.
Waiver of membership fee will be considered on a case by case basis.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification.
All past students of Rulang Primary School (previously known as Joo Long School and Joo Long Public School) and above 18 years of age are eligible for Full membership.
Full membership allows you to:
voting rights of amendments and addition of the association's policy and direction
participate in activities organised by the association
usage of the sports facilities in the school premises during our monthly gathering
get the first-hand update on school activities and directions
discounts on courses and services for you and your immediate family
Before we issue you with the full membership card, you will need to complete the following:
Attend a "get to know us" session, in person.
The purpose of this session is for you to ask us any questions that you may have regarding the school, association, or the registration process, and also for us to get to know you better.
Complete the Compulsory Community Service (CCS) during *
our annual CNY Reunion Dinner preparation and performance (this is compulsory)
and either 2 (two) of the following events:
Alumni AGM (usually 2Q)
Dragon Boat Festival
School lead activities
* temporarily suspended
please refer to our FAQ for more information
We only accept applications via our website as of 2018.
- click on the button below, or head over here to apply online
- follow the instructions at the end of the online application to complete the application
1. please have a scanned copy or a photo of your report book, or school leaving certificate, ready to be uploaded at the end of the application form.
2. you will also need to pay for the membership fee via bank transfer or PayNow QR code during the application process. Please use your NRIC number as the reference for our easy referencing.
3. We will contact you to arrange for the "get to know us" session within 2 months from your submission of the application.
Primary 1 Phase 2A(1) registration
Starting from September 2021, phase 2A1 and phase 2A2 are merged and now called phase 2A.
All Alumni association members, alumni of the school (or "member of the alumni" as MOE likes to call it) and SAC members will all be applying in phase 2A.
For more information on this change, please refer to the MOE website.